Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Introducing khitwaa

My name is Lesley Houston and I am a full-time staff in Humanities here at Tabor. I head up the TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) and ESL (English as a Second Language) programmes. My husband and I returned to Adelaide in July last year after 5 years in far northern Thailand where James trained pastors and leaders for an indigenous church planting ministry among an ethnic minority group, and I taught English at the regional university.

In this class, I hope to gain a broader perspective of what it means to communicate biblically in today's context, particularly being able to apply the insights into my teaching practice.

The word word 'khitwaa' means think that .... which seems to be very appropriate for this class!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done. appreciating the interaction we are having

steve taylor